Here's how we bear the discount:
1. Please carry out the job as you normally would.
2. After you've completed the job and when you are collecting payment from the customer, you are required to provide the discount stated in the Promo Code to the customer. (For example, if your bill is RM100 and the promo code gives the customer RM10 off, then you must charge the customer RM90).
4. Please issue a receipt to the customer and make sure that the customer signs the receipt. Keep a copy of the receipt as you will need it to claim your reimbursement.
We will reimburse you for the RM10 discount. But you must follow the following procedure to get your reimbursement.
- You must fill out the promo reimbursement form.
- You must attach your receipt for the services rendered which MUST be signed by the customer.
- We will review your promo code reimbursement form to check that it is accurate.
- We will reimburse the sums on the 15th of the following month by online bank transfer. Please ensure you have provided us with your bank details.
See promo reimbursement form here.