Customer posted a Kaodim Direct job request and expected a fixed price and servicing terms. To ensure the consistency in communication, you cannot edit the quote. For any additional requests from the customer, you can always refer to the pricing guideline.
Articles in this section
- What’s Kaodim Direct?
- What are the advantages of accepting Kaodim Direct requests?
- Why can't I edit quote for Kaodim Direct job request?
- How much does it cost to accept Kaodim Direct job requests?
- What if the customer cancels their booking?
- How do I get a credit refund when the customer cancels their Kaodim Direct job?
- What is the refund process for Kaodim Direct?
- Can I cancel the job?
- What if I fail to show up for a booking?
- What if the job requires more time or it's out of the job scopes covered in the quote?