Kaodim Credits can be easily purchased via online payment through these 5 simple steps:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Can I still make offline payment at the bank or cash deposit machine to top up?
Yes, you can. The steps to top up by making offline payment remain the same. If you still need to know more about buying credits offline, please refer to the image below, or click here. However, we encourage all vendors to purchase credits via our online payment system for greater speed and convenience.
2) Can I purchase during weekends or after work hours, including public holidays?
Yes. You may purchase credits at any time of the day, 7 days a week. This is one of the main reasons why we have introduced online credits purchase.
3) How long will it take for me to get my credits after online purchase?
You should see the credits you have just purchased in your account immediately. You will receive a push notification through your phone and email on successful top of credits. However, in the event our systems are experiencing heavy load, it might take a longer time.
4) What if I change my mind? Are there any refunds?
We are sorry but we do not allow refunds for credit purchases. This is the same as our existing policy.
5) Which are the online payment methods that you accept?
You will be able to select bank transfer or credit card. Scroll through the payment method screen and select your bank or select CREDIT CARD if you wish to pay by card. If you select bank transfer, you will be sent to your online banking login page. If you select credit card, you will be prompted to provide your credit card details
6) What credit cards do you accept?
All VISA / MASTER cards are accepted.
7) Will there be any additional fees charged to my card?
No additional fees will be charged to your cards
8) Will I get a receipt for my purchase?
Yes, you can check the transaction details to view/download your receipt for the transactions in a PDF format.
9) Will I get a tax invoice for my purchase?
Yes, you can check the transaction details to view/download your invoice for the transactions in a PDF format.
10) Why was I charged with a wrong amount?. How do I dispute?
In the event of an issue with a particular transaction, please check the transaction details page and initiate a conversation with our customer care team, or please reach out to us at 03-7890 3022 or email us to email@example.com
11) My payment failed. What do I do?
Payment failure can be due to multiple reasons, please try making the payment again. If it still fails, we would suggest you to please check with your respective bank provider. You can also proceed using a different card / different bank account.
12) Is it secure? Does Kaodim store my credit card details?
Yes, the transaction is 100% secure and Kaodim does not save any card details.
13) Can I save my payment details for future purchases?
Sorry, we do not have this feature yet. We are trying our best to roll this feature out soon.
14) My credit card or bank account has been deducted, but I haven’t received the credits. What should I do?
This should not happen. In a very unlikely case of such occurrence, please reach out to us at 03-7890 3022 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
15) How many packs can I purchase?
You can purchase one pack at a time, or one of each credit pack.
16) Can I set up an auto debit (recurring payment) for my credit purchases?
Currently, you are not able to set up an auto debit for your purchases. However, we are working on making this possible and you should be able to do this in the near future. However, you can purchase as many different credit packs at once if you wish.
17) What if I want to apply promo code for credit pack purchase?
You must purchase offline if you want to use a promo code. Please proceed to the old credit purchase process by clicking “Want to buy credits Offline”? In the wallet screen and follow those steps.