Customers have the option of paying for your services using KaodimPay or cash payment directly to you.
Study the graphic below to learn how to collect payment from the customer, using the Kaodim Vendor App.
1. This is how to collect payment from customers using KaodimPay
Any payment made by the customer via KaodimPay will be disbursed to you on the following working day.
2. Payment Disbursement
In order for us to disburse payment to you, please submit your bank account details to us via this form:
3. This is how to collect payment from customers paying cash directly to you
You must enter the amount paid in order for you to get a review from the customer. Vendors with more reviews get more customers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) How do I know if the customer can pay through KaodimPay?
If the customer can pay through KaodimPay, you will be able to see the "KaodimPay available" text on the job card and job details.
2) What is the amount that I have to enter after I click on “Collect Payment and Get Reviewed"
You have to enter the total job value after you click on “Collect Payment and Get Reviewed”. For example, if the total job value is RM100 and the customer has a promo of RM20, you will need to enter RM100 and not RM80. The discount will be calculated automatically by the system.
IMPORTANT: Customer will receive an official receipt issued by Kaodim based on the total job value which you have reported. Please make sure the value is accurate.
3) I entered the wrong amount, how do I change it?
Please follow the steps in the graphic below:
4) I got a notification that the customer has paid in cash, however, I didn't receive any cash payment from the customer. How do I request for the payment again?
If you have not received the cash payment from the customer, please click on "No, Request again" on the job request page and we will resend a notification to the customer requesting for the payment.
5) What does "Only for KaodimPay" text at the payment summary page mean?
It simply means that the customer has applied a promo code that is only valid if the customer pays via KaodimPay. The system will provide the discount to the customer accordingly and you will be reimbursed automatically.
If you grant this discount (Only for KaodimPay) to customers who paid in cash, Kaodim will not reimburse the promo amount.
6) Will Kaodim issue invoice on behalf of us to the customer for the payment?
No, Kaodim will not issue any invoice on your behalf to the customer.
7) Will Kaodim send the receipt to the customer after payment is made?
Yes, Kaodim will send an official receipt based on the total job value which you have reported. Please, ensure the value is accurate.
8) What if this job requires a deposit before the service began?
Please accept cash payment in case you need a deposit before you begin the service.
9) When will the payout be?
Payout will be made to your bank account on the following working day.
10) How will I be notified when the payment is made?
You will receive an email from Kaodim whenever a user successfully makes a payment through Kaodim Pay. You will also receive a push notification. In addition, the job request in your ‘Request History’ page would show "Paid via KaodimPay"
11) Will Kaodim impose any commission fee (service fee) on the payment collected from the customer?
Kaodim has waived off the commission fee on the payment collected from the customer until further notice.
12) What if the customer refuses to make payment? Will Kaodim follow up to get us the payment?
If the customer refuses to make an online payment please ensure that the customer makes a cash payment to you.
13) Will, there be a transaction statement for the payout Kaodim makes to us?
It is not available right now but we will notify this to you when we introduce this feature.
14) How do I dispute on a payment/statement?
You can reach out to our vendor support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7890 3022 and we will address it.
15) How can I change my banking details with Kaodim?
You can reach out to our vendor support team via email@example.com or call us at 03-7890 3022 and we will assist to update the banking details.