Customers have the option of paying for your services using Kaodim Pay or cash payment directly to you.
Study the graphic below to learn how to collect payment from the customer, using the Kaodim Pro App.
1. This is how to collect payment from customers using Kaodim Pay
Any payment made by the customer via Kaodim Pay will be disbursed to you twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday. You must enter the amount paid in order for you to get a review from the customer. Vendors with more reviews get more customers.
2. Payment Disbursement
In order for us to disburse payment to you, please submit your bank account details to us via this form:
3. This is how to collect payment from customers paying cash directly to you
You must enter the amount paid in order for you to get a review from the customer. Vendors with more reviews get more customers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Will Kaodim issue invoice on behalf of us to the customer for the payment?
No, Kaodim will not issue any invoice on your behalf to the customer.
2) Will Kaodim send receipt to the customer after payment is made? (Vendors might need these docs for their accounting purposes, even for reimbursement)
No, Kaodim will not be issuing any receipts to the customers.
3) What if this job requires a deposit before the service began?
Please accept cash payment in case you need a deposit before you begin the service.
4) When will the payout be?
Payout happens every Tuesday and Friday for all the jobs completed 2 days before the payout date.
5) How will I be notified when the payment is made?
You will receive an email from Kaodim whenever a user successfully makes a payment through Kaodim Pay. You will also receive push notification. In addition, the job request in your ‘Request History’ page would show the ‘Kaodim Pay’ icon.
6) Will Kaodim impose any commission fee (service fee) on the payment collected from the customer?
Kaodim has waived off the commission fee on the payment collected from the customer until further notice.
7) What if the customer refuses to make payment? Will Kaodim follow up to get us the payment?
If the customer refuses to make an online payment please ensure that the customer makes a cash payment to you.
8) Will there be a statement for the payout Kaodim makes to us? (A detailed statement with customer’s details, request ID)
It is not available right now but we will notify this to you when we introduce this feature.
9) How do I dispute on a payment/statement? (Customer didn’t pay enough, inserted the wrong amount)
You can reach out to our vendor support team via email@example.com or call us at 03-7890 3022 and we will address it.
10) How can I change my banking details with Kaodim?
You can reach out to our vendor support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-7890 3022 and we will assist to update the banking details.