You can request for a booking cost or Direct credit cost refund from Kaodim when a customer cancels your service. From 8th August 2018 onward, you can now request for refund of credits from the dashboard by following these 3 simple steps:
You must request for a refund within 1 week (7 working days) after the job is canceled. Kaodim team will then contact customers to verify the cancellation. Upon receiving confirmation from the customer, we will process the refund.
If the customer does not respond to the verification process, we will:
- make at least 3 calls to the customer over a period of 7 working days
- leave a message via SMS / Whatsapp / Email to the customer to acquire a response to the confirmation of the job cancellation
If the customer still does not respond within the given time, we will proceed to refund the credits.
It will take 2 - 7 working days for Kaodim Team to process the refunds. You will receive a notification via mobile app and email every time your account is refunded. The notification will appear as below:
You can track the following status for your refund request:
- Refund request is being processed: We have received your request and are in the midst of processing the refund
- Refund Successful: Credits have been refunded
- Refund Declined: Refund request is unsuccessful*
*Please contact our customer care team to find out more details
You will also be able to download your credit transaction history easily from your Wallet by simply clicking on the 'Export' button.
Please note that you will not be entitled to a refund when:
- Customer verifies that the cancellation did not happen and the job is still ongoing
- It is the service provider's mistake that caused the cancellation to happen (eg: the service provider was late and the customer was angry and therefore canceled the job)
- When the service provider calls in to cancel past the duration set in our refund policy which is not more than 7 working days from the date of cancellation
- Service provider did not accurately read the job request details written by the customer and accepted the job anyway but realizes it only when setting an appointment with the customer (eg: customer already wrote in the description that she has pets in the house and if the service provider is not comfortable with servicing customers with pets but accepts the job anyway and only realizes, later on, this will be considered the service providers mistake and therefore they will not be given a refund)
- Service provider did not follow up with the customer within 24 hours after accepting the job that leads to customer canceling the service